Thursday, September 8, 2011

My August 2011 Journey to Israel

I want to let you know how much I appreciate the prayers and financial support of our wonderful Jerusalem Prayer Team members as we support the Jewish people. I was in Israel as your ambassador, expressing your love and support for the Chosen People at this critical and prophetic moment.  The Restoring Courage event with Glenn Beck last Aug. 22, 2011 was a success.

Today, I am being led of the Spirit of God to pray this blessing upon your life: Lord God of Israel, I pray that You will greatly bless my beloved Jerusalem Prayer Team partner. May Your favor and grace rest upon every part of their lives. Increase their strength, multiply their resources, protect their homes and families, and reward them for the blessing they have been to Your Chosen People.

Continue praying for peace in Jerusalem.  Let us protect G-d's nation.  Corrie Ten Boom's dauntlessness had spared  many Jews  from death.  Her charitable ways is a good example to all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment