Friday, August 19, 2011

I am in a Nation in Mourning

I am in Israel, a nation in mourning. Families mourn the dead while others keep watch by the bedside of critically injured victims of this week’s brutal terrorist attacks. The world should be rising up in righteous anger at this assault on the innocents of Israel; instead they scarcely notice. No world leader has pointed to this latest and most clear evidence of the implacable hatred of the Palestinians for the Jews as proof of the folly of making concessions in the name of peace. These evil, demonically-inspired anti-Semites will never rest as long as one Jew still clings to life.

In just a few hours, I will speak to the world as your ambassador on behalf of the Chosen People. God opened the door through the invitation of Glenn Beck for me to speak at the Restoring Courage rallies Sunday in Caesarea and Monday in Jerusalem. Oh how my dear Jewish brothers and sisters need courage today! These events will be broadcast to more than 100 nations, and I urge you to make time to watch. You can watch this powerful event on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) on Sunday evening, August 21, at 10:00 ET, 9:00 CT, 8:00 MT, and 7:00 PT.

Israel urgently needs our help and support right now. Many people here are frustrated and confused by the fact that so many nations that have been friendly—like the United States, England, and others—are now turning against them, ready to divide their land and their capital city. There is a constant threat of terrorist attack, and looming over everything is the specter of a nuclear-armed Iran that will come to pass in the very near future. Now more than ever, we must stand for Israel, and I'm asking for your help.

Please sponsor me today by giving your most generous donation. The funds will be used for flight, hotel, and related expenses for the trip. When you watch this event on television, listen on radio, or view it on the Internet, you will know that you sent me as your representative and are one of the sponsors.

Each time I go to Israel, we receive dozens of appeals for help from Holocaust victims, poverty-stricken Jewish people, soup kitchens, people who have no bomb shelters for their children, and so many more. Please be as generous as you can because it grieves me to have to say no to such needs.

Please pray for me while I am here in the Bible Land as your ambassador. I know that God has opened this door of opportunity thanks to your prayers, and I want to be a clear voice in support of the Jewish people.

No comments:

Post a Comment