Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Roar of the Lion of Judah


“As the lions roar, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will deliver it. Passing over, He will preserve it” (Isaiah 31:4-5).

Each time I read this Scripture, my heart leaps with joy. That is precisely what I have been doing for almost forty years—defending Jerusalem. I have stood up to terrorists face-to-face, men such as Yasser Arafat whom I confronted at the 43rd General Assembly of the United Nations. I've stood up to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, president of Iran, face-to-face in New York City at the United Nations.

For thirty-three years I have been writing books in defense of Israel. I have just completed my forty-first book. We have also produced eighteen television documentaries in defense of Israel. The Corrie ten Boom Holocaust Center in Haarlem, Holland has been part of our ministry since 1987 when we purchased it and restored it. I have served as chairman of the board since that time. Thanks to the Jerusalem Prayer Team, no one has ever had to pay a dime to visit the museum since it opened to the public in 1988.

Read the rest of this story from Jerusalem Prayer Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment