Monday, July 30, 2012

I Prayed “Lord, Would You Convert What I Have into Supernatural Favor?”




My Scripture for you today: “He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee” (Job 5:19).

Dear Jerusalem Prayer Team Member,

One of my favorite Scriptures, if not my very favorite Scripture in the entire Bible is Luke 2:52: “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” On my wrist is a band with that Scripture and the words, “Living in the F.O.G.—Favor of God.” If you’re not wearing a wristband like this one, why not request it when you send a gift? Let me show you how the favor of God can transform your life.

Several years ago, I was invited to meet with one the most brilliant mathematicians in the world. His name is Professor Robert J. (Israel) Aumann. In 2005, Professor Aumann won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences. Because he is such a busy individual, I was informed by his assistant that our meeting would last only fifteen minutes.

As I drove to the professor’s home, I prayed that the Holy Spirit would give me favor with man, specifically one man, Israel Aumann. I said, “Lord, I have equity, but no currency. I have influence, but I have no favor with this man. Would you convert what little I have into supernatural favor?”

As we met together, I asked him a question about the news. I was astonished to find that Professor Aumann had not watched television, listened to the radio, or read a newspaper since 1972. He said, “I do not put into my mind anything that is not relative to its objectives.” Once a day, he was given a briefing paper with anything noteworthy.

During our time, I asked him one question that seemed to intrigue him: “Professor, you are a man of faith and a man of science. Can you tell me how those two things co-exist so comfortably in a world where scholarship often rejects faith?”

“That is an excellent question,” he remarked. “It’s a tragedy that I don’t have enough time to answer it. When I gave five days of lectures in Oslo, that was one of my topics. Neither I nor my smartest student could calculate where it could be found on the transcript. It was not printed. It was just a verbal lecture. It is in a computer somewhere.”

As he walked me to the door and I stepped outside, the professor said, “Breathe deeply.” As I did, he said, “You’ve just breathed in about sixteen atoms that were exhaled from the mouth of Jesus on the cross. I’ve calculated the time and density.” I turned to walk away and muttered, “20-29.” Mr. Aumann stopped me. “What did you say? It sounded like two numbers.”

I responded, “Oh, it’s just jetlag.” He continued to prod until I responded, “I don’t think it’s anything more than that,” but I repeated the numbers to him.

“Imagine.” he said, “What if it began precisely at the top of page 20 and ended precisely at the bottom of page 29? This would be absolutely impossible for any man to deduce.”

He became so intrigued that he invited me back inside and had his personal assistant contact Oslo. He discovered that was exactly what had happened. The lecture began on page 20 and ended on page 29. He turned to his aide and said, “Cancel my appointments. I’m going to spend the morning with Dr. Evans.”

I said, “I don’t think you want to do that. I don’t know a thing about mathematics. The only thing I did as I was driving to your home was ask the Holy Spirit to give me favor with you.” He cried, “Mathematics! I’m not clearing my schedule to discuss mathematics. I’m clearing my schedule because there is a new field of science that has never been researched—the field of how the Ruach Hakodesh (Hebrew for “God’s breath” or the Holy Spirit) can activate the cerebral mind to come up with such genius.”

May God bless you today and give you favor with man—not by your might, nor by your power, but by His Holy Spirit. Will you join me today in a project of great faith that will turn God’s head and hand toward our lives?

Tomorrow, the $3,000,000 payment on the Jerusalem World Center is due. I am asking you to be part of this miracle…and especially if you need to see God do something great in your life. If you will take this step of faith along with us, I believe God will greatly bless you according to His promise in Genesis 12:3.  To donate GO HERE.:




No comments:

Post a Comment