Monday, January 16, 2012

Visit The Holy Land With Carolyn and Me



Today I’m inviting you to come and join Carolyn and me in Israel as we:
  • Take part in a Jerusalem Prayer Summit
  • Study the Word as you walk where Jesus walked
  • See the places you have read about on the pages of Scripture in a whole new way
  • Visit Calvary and the Garden Tomb, Masada, Galilee, Caesarea and more
  • Meet with leaders of Israel as I include you in some of my interactions with them
  • Have the option to plant a tree in Israel in honor of someone special in your life
  • And so much more!
We believe this trip is going to fill up quickly, so I encourage you to contact us today if you are interested in joining us. The price including air-fare from New York is $3,149 which is a great price for that time of year.

You can get all of the details by calling our travel agent at 1-800-929-4684 ext. 1, or you can register by clicking on this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment